At the first point of contact when visitors arrive at a website, the content should deliver essential information. It should achieve this while being as brief as possible. Beautifix Med Spa’s website checks all boxes when it comes to quality content.
The website does not beat around the bush with irrelevant salesy information. The website immediately dives into what the Med Spa has to offer, which is what online visitors will be searching for. It is easy to tell that the content of the website has been planned with the ideal customer’s point of view in mind.
Some of the important content and information that the website includes are:
- • Services: A brief and well-structured overview of the services offered
- • Special Offers: Effective landing pages which describe treatment details as well as special offers
- • Visual Proof: Visual examples of the MedSpa services offered and the possible results
- • Social Proof: Recognition of good work in the form of reviews, testimonials, media features and awards
- • Content Creation: Blog posts, videos, and infographics, which offer valuable and relevant information concerning topics of interesting to the target customers
Beautifix Med Spa’s content is simple, to the point and provides value. Incorporating these aspects into website content helps improve its ability to attract, retain, and convert more quality clients.
Beautifix MedSpa’s website compounds this effect by utilizing a brief and action-oriented Call-to-Action (CTA). The website’s CTA is easy to find due to the above, the fold placing and is visually striking.
This is because it employs a color that contrasts that of the homepage’s color scheme while managing to fit in with the overall website design. The CTA compels visitors to explore deeper into the website and has been designed to move them further down the funnel.