MediaBoom.com Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: April 18, 2023
Welcome to Mediaboom’s website (the “Site”). Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using the Site, as they govern your use of our services. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms, including any future amendments or updates. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Site.
- Changes to Terms We reserve the right to modify or update these Terms at any time, without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review the Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site after the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms.
- Eligibility To use our services, you must be at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, whichever is greater. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you meet these eligibility requirements.
- Intellectual Property All content on the Site, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, logos, and code, is the property of Mediaboom or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from any content on the Site without our prior written consent.
- Prohibited Activities You agree not to engage in any activities that are unlawful, harmful, or otherwise prohibited by these Terms or applicable law. This includes, but is not limited to, activities that infringe on the rights of others, disrupt the normal functioning of the Site, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Site.
- Termination We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of these Terms.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The Site and its content are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Mediaboom disclaims all warranties, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall Mediaboom or its directors, officers, employees, or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Mediaboom is incorporated. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
- Contact Information If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms or your use of the Site, please contact us at
73 Church Street
Guilford, CT 06437