Position: Interactive Designer
mediaBOOM, a Webby Award-winning full-service interactive agency with a reputation for cutting-edge design, creates and builds imaginative online experiences. mediaBOOM is looking for dedicated and enthusiastic Interactive Designers to work with its talented and growing creative team. The right person will have a strong understanding of technological trends/developments and web usability, and will provide the vision and leadership to move mediaBOOM forward in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Knowledge:
- Be responsible for the creation of all online visual design, including visual concept, typography, and icon design for the web and other interactive platforms.
- Direct final art integration and implementation, working as a member of multiple client teams.
- You envision interactive processes and understand information architecture.
- You can design and develop compelling interactive campaigns within an event-driven structure.
- Your work demonstrates a high level of proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign; and knowledge of motion applications such as After Effects, Flash and other programs.
- You possess strong organizational skills and work capably under the pressure of deadlines.
- You can adapt quickly to the changing needs of the development process.
- You possess a portfolio site or examples that illustrate your abilities.
- B.A. degree in graphic, web design, or related field
- 2+ years experience in high-level design
- Experience in interactive design
To apply, submit a link to your portfolio and resumé to email@example.com